[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* General labor assisting in production of acrylic glass used for aircraft.
* Assist with movement and organization of manufacturing facility.
* Preparing and polishing of acrylic sheets per schedule and instruction.
* Filling out process record keeping documents.
* Position is an entry-level position within the manufacturing area, primarily responsible for performing weigh-up or packaging duties within the production department.
* Ensures the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost and meets customer specifications and delivery requirements in accordance with client policies and procedures.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Able to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly.
* Must have previous experience working in a manufacturing/production environment.
* Able to make basic measurements.
* Obtains the correct documentation for the batch. Ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area. May be required to obtain the correct ingredients for mixing and weigh out the ingredients to meet the recipe specifications.
* Sets up and starts any weigh-up or packaging machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures.
* Notifies appropriate personnel of any issues, problems or concerns in a timely manner.
* Safely and neatly processes, batch off, screen, cut up, package and/or skid material to correct size/container according to customer specifications.
* Accurately supplies/supports Production Operators with appropriate materials/functions to efficiently keep all equipment operational.
* Performs all required machine cleaning.
* Completes and maintains required paperwork and/or documents.
* Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and/or hear.
* Sunday night through Friday Morning: 3rd shift 10pm-6am
* Changes to the schedule will happen when they get 4 people on the 3rd shift up and running. The operation will be 24/7 for 3-4 months, then will go back to their regular schedule
* During the 24/7 operation, the schedule will change to a 3 days on 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off 12 hour shift. If they are on the 3rd shift it will be 5pm-5am shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.