[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Assembly/Operators are responsible for operating molding machines to mold thermoplastic parts or products. They are also responsible for assembly, packaging, labeling, and moving of product.
* Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
* Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
* Adhere to safety policies and procedures
* Open to candidates with no prior experience who are looking to grow
* Candidates with prior experience in manufacturing will qualify for higher pay rate
* PTO/Holidays, 401k match, flexible scheduling, monthly/quarterly company outings, strong team culture
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.