[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Candidates in this role will be responsible for repair and preventative maintenance of all the facilities' equipment which produces door panels for the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ford Bronco.
- Install, repair and maintain all equipment and facilities
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
- Try out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime
- Record operational data, such as pressure readings, length of stroke, feeds and speeds for use in set-up and preventive maintenance records
- Review Production System Efficiency and Quality System Efficiency workshops to support continuous improvement; propose and implement continuous productivity, process and quality improvement actions for all facilities
5+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience w/ Hydraulics/Pneumatics
3+ years of PLC troubleshooting experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.