[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Candidates will be responsible for large stamping presses; presses range from 40 to 6,000 tons, robotic mig welding equipment and conveyors
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Switches, sensors, vales, motors, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, gears
- Maintenance on Fanuc and OTC Robotic equipment
- Preventative maintenance/PM's
- MIG welding and some Fabrication
- Reading of blueprints and schematics
- Cleaning of shop area
- Minor building maintenance; as needed
- PLC troubleshooting is a PLUS; they have Allen Bradley
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
1. Will be hired into Union after completing 60 working days
2. Benefits are through Medical Mutual
3. Have an HSA plan either $1,300 a year or $2,600 for a family
4. Weekly pay
5. Quarterly profit sharing around $2,000 for the total year, if are to be shared
6. Have a $2,700 deductible or $5,600 deductible to be met then after the company covers the rest for medical
- This company was established in 1927.
- Heavy stamping for heavy truck and automotive industry for axel assembly; such as Class A semis; freightliners etc.
- UAW facility
- 60 working days before hired into the union
- 2nd shift 4:00pm to 2:00am, working 4/10's Monday to Thursday
- $28.19 + .75 shift differential = $28.94
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.