Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Lake Forest
Country: United States
Hope you are doing well, My Name is Arun Sharma and I am from Enterprise solution, I have a good opportunity for you Please go through the requirement and send me your updated resume and below mentions Details at Arun@enterprisesolutioninc.com
Job Title: EMC/EMI Engineer
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Support internal EMC lab:
• Perform EMC/EMI testing according to relevant standards and effectively troubleshoot all customer products where needed both at the customer EMC lab facility and at external certified EMC labs
• Must be proficient with at least 5 years' experience in planning and performing EMC/EMI testing with proven troubleshooting capabilities.
• Experience working in a commercial EMC lab is preferred but not required
• At least 2 years' experience in performing EM simulations to support board level design.
• Knowledge of EMI stream, EM scanner and HYPERLYNX preferred.
• Maintain and operate lab.
• Manage/maintain EMC test equipment (EMI chamber with antennae's, surge/transient generators, amplifiers)
• Perform equipment calibration and/or verification prior to the test (write and execute protocols according to the relevant standards)
• Install latest versions of EMC/EMI software on test equipment.
• Perform validation of test software.
• Repair when necessary lab equipment (turntable, antenna must, ground plane)
• Maintain EMC/safety test equipment calibration list
• Perform tests on customer products specific to the requirements of EN 80601-2-58 safety standard (lens removal equipment) and create test reports.
• Requires related experience in performing tests specific to phacoemulsification devices for lens removal; the EN 80601-2-58 safety Standard.
Personal Details of the consultant
Full Name as per Records
Best Number to reach
Best Time to reach
Willing to relocate
Current Project Status
Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation
Any special Remarks or notes
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.