Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Kelowna, BC, CAN
Quality Assurance Specialist I
La Prairie, QC
• The QA Specialist is responsible for leading the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics, reporting and operating mechanisms to help drive the site quality objectives.
• 1 year experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
• 1 year experience with CAPA systems, including complaint handling.
• 1 year experience applying regulations (including FDA QSRs, ISO13485).
• Proficient with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications.
• Ability to identify root cause of problem, and creatively problem solve to gain resolution.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
• Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision.
• Ability to adapt to constant change and influence positive change effectively.
• Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs.
• Quality-Focused, Attentive to Detail and Results-Oriented.
• Leading the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics, including but not limited to:
MDR C&R Metrics
Production and Process Control Metrics
Design Control Metrics Supporting the preparation and execution of Quality Management Reviews at the site
• B.S. Degree in business or technical field.
0 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.