Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094232786
AECOM is seeking an Industrial Wastewater Treatment Manager for a manufacturing facility in Columbus, GA!
This position is responsible for overseeing and supervising the day-to-day operations and maintenance activities related to safety; on-site lab analysis and protocols; influent and effluent wastewater operations; SCADA and automation systems; corrective and preventive maintenance work order execution; capital projects planning; and Federal, State and Local jurisdictions compliance tracking and reporting.
Successful candidates who are offered a position must hold a current State of Georgia Class I Wastewater Treatment Operator license, or must obtain within 120 days of hire.
The Industrial Wastewater Treatment Manager supervises, coaches, and mentors a team of operators and manages budget, cost control, planning, scheduling, and procedural changes.
- Supervises, trains, and develops a team of operators and support staff.
- Creates and modifies operations procedures for equipment.
- Provides recommendations for corrective action.
- Manages water sampling, testing and analysis processes and procedures.
- Operates and provides training on various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments.
- Performs and supervises internal laboratory tests and analyses to ensure compliance with established permit levels.
- Maintains control of wastewater treatment processes and effluent wastewater within permitted levels
- Ensures compliance to national, state and local codes, regulations and industry standards on all work.
- Complies with established Environmental, Safety and Health (EH&S) programs.
- Conducts safety training and actively participates in Safety Committee meetings and safety audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, chemistry or related discipline, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four years in progressively responsible industrial wastewater operations and maintenance roles, AND
- Two+ years of operations and maintenance supervisory experience.
- Current State of Georgia Class I Wastewater Treatment Operator license, or the ability to obtain within 120 days of hire.
- Experience supervising a crew of operators in a Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Experience with Predictive and Preventive maintenance programs.
- Experience with SCADA systems.
- Experience using a CMMS.
- State certification or formal training from wastewater treatment organizations.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Within AECOM, our business group focuses on facility and production maintenance services.
• We provide facilities maintenance and management services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of utility/power plant technicians, industrial electricians, maintenance mechanics, industrial HVAC techs, Instrumentation & Controls techs, CNC field service techs, etc. inside our customers facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, permanent positions with AECOM that offer our standard benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, a 401k plan with company match, employee discounts, and much more – and your benefits start the same day you do.
• Come join our team!
64 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.