Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Pearl River
State: New York
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094232786
AECOM is seeking a 1st shift Industrial HVAC / Refrigeration Technician in Pearl River, NY!
Typical work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm; non-standard hours may be required based on business demand.
This mechanical maintenance technician is responsible for providing an intermediate level of expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventive and corrective maintenance on the facility HVAC equipment and related mechanical systems in a pharmaceutical environment.
Must have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot ventilation equipment, pumps, fans, AHU’s, refrigeration, etc. in an industrial environment. Strong mechanical and electrical skills and are required, as well as the ability to work safely. Must demonstrate good written and verbal communication, and a solid understanding of large building HVAC systems and their mechanical/electrical controls.
Knowledge of building automation system software supporting HVAC, water, steam, and power distribution (such as Honeywell and Siemens) is preferred.
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Three years of experience as an HVAC maintenance mechanic in an industrial environment , or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s degree in HVAC, electronics, mechanical, or electrical technical maintenance/operations.
- Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing pumps, motors, gearboxes, bearings, supply and exhaust fans, power transmission components, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, etc.
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems.
- Experience troubleshooting pneumatic HVAC controls.
- Experience performing pipefitting, welding, fabrication, and millwright related work.
- Experience programming, troubleshooting and/or repairing HVAC with building automation systems (Honeywell/Siemens) in an industrial or research facility environment.
Within AECOM, our business group focuses on facility and production maintenance services.
- We provide facilities maintenance and management services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of utility/power plant technicians, industrial electricians, maintenance mechanics, industrial HVAC techs, Instrumentation & Controls techs, CNC field service techs, etc. inside our customers facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, permanent positions with AECOM that offer our standard benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, a 401k plan with company match, employee discounts, and much more – and your benefits start the same day you do.
- Come join our team!
158 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.