Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: South San Francisco
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094232786
AECOM is seeking a Laboratory Instrumentation Technician IV for our maintenance team at a pharmaceutical complex in South San Francisco, CA!
This instrumentation maintenance technician is responsible for providing advanced level expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and calibration service on the laboratory equipment (Freezers, Incubators, etc.), PLCs and other controls for commercial and industrial equipment to ensure uninterrupted operation of essential instrumentation, controls and electrical equipment. Effectively communicates with the site management team and the end user.
- Calibrates, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs pharmaceutical laboratory equipment instrumentation such as Freezers, Incubators, etc.
- Calibrates process instrumentation such as Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, etc.
- Utilizes CMMS to track, schedule calibration and maintenance records for lab process equipment.
- Provides regular reports to senior management regarding throughput/performance, issues and projects in laboratories and other assigned production projects.
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Five years of experience in an instrumentation maintenance role in a pharmaceutical, chemical, industrial, or related laboratory environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates Degree or Technical School Certificate for Instrumentation / Electronics.
- ISA level 1 Certification
- Experience working with Reliability Engineers to determine Root Cause Failure Analysis and discuss vibration findings.
- Experience working in semiconductor facilities or chemical or pharmaceutical production or research faculties.
- Experience in calibration, troubleshooting and repair of Process Instrumentation on equipment such as Autoclaves and Glassware Washers.
- Experience in calibration, troubleshooting and repair of Laboratory equipment including Incubators, Freezers, Refrigerators, Centrifuges, Ovens, and/or Shakers.
- Experience in calibration and repair on instrument transmitters including Pressure, Pressure Differential, Vacuum, Temperature, RH, CO2, Speed, Flow, and Level.
- Experience with digital controls systems, PLCs, etc.
- Hands-on experience with the operation, repair and maintenance of Honeywell and Siemens control equipment devices.
Within AECOM, our business group focuses on facility and production maintenance services.
- We provide facilities maintenance and management services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of utility/power plant technicians, industrial electricians, maintenance mechanics, industrial HVAC techs, Instrumentation & Controls techs, CNC field service techs, etc. inside our customers facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, permanent positions with AECOM that offer our standard benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, a 401k plan with company match, employee discounts, and much more – and your benefits start the same day you do.
- Come join our team!
217 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.