Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Thousand Oaks
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 91320
PCI provides Calibration, Commissioning & Consulting solutions to our clients across multiple regulated industries including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, food & beverage and more. We are seeking a Calibration Coordinator to add to our growing company. This is a challenging and exciting position with an array of benefits that seek to provide our associates with a positive career experience. PCI is a great place to meet similarly skilled team members and become an integral part of the PCI family, working together to achieve success for our associates and provide quality instrumentation services for our clients.
The Calibration Coordinator will communicate with clients and PCI calibration technicians to ensure calibrations and repairs are performed on time and documentation is completed and in compliance. The position will be providing support to our Thousand Oaks, CA client facilities. Some of the Calibration Coordinator's main responsibilities will include:
• Use calibration knowledge to detect inconsistencies with scheduled work and advise client when there are discrepancies.
• Communicate with Technicians or Specialist with technical requirements to complete the job at hand.
• Plan and schedule any Test Standards to the technical requirements of the procedure required.
• Provide assistance to Storeroom and/or Operations, ordering, inventory control, and communication.
• Seek innovative ways to deliver better value to clients in a highly professional, profitable manner.
• Works with purchasing, marketing, production and finance departments to ensure proper purchase of additional instruments and materials that meet required specifications.
• Work with ERP system production planning modules, Maximo, SAP, EAM or equivalent
Click here to view the Calibration Coordinator job description.
Required skills of the Calibration Coordinator include:
A two-year degree in Life Science, Engineering, or Business Administration, other related field, or equivalent military training and four years of applicable calibration and maintenance experience in an ISO, cGMP manufacturing environment or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Quality System/pharmaceutical experience is required.
Up to 25% travel may be required for the Calibration Coordinator position.
About PCI: PCI provides Calibration, Commissioning, and Consulting solutions for the life sciences industry. It is our goal to make your programs as efficient as possible so that you can stay compliant and focus on your core business. We achieve this by providing exemplary end-to-end customer service, exceptional technical expertise, quality documentation and the integrity and ingenuity that our customers have grown to expect from the industry leader in calibration services.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
2 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.