Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29801
Seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our Client in Aiken, SC! Twelve month contract, full-time, 40 hours per week, flexible schedule and we offer a generous benefits package OR you can choose to go into a straight contractor rate in lieu of benefits!
Because it’s a federal government site U.S. Citizens only and we are unable to sponsor Visa’s at this time.
If this job doesn't work for you, I do give a $500.00 referral fee for anyone that you refer to me and we get placed on the job!!
Send me your resume as soon as possible as the deadline is Tuesday, October 3, 2017 to Tom@egs-partners.com or call Tom Duncan at 303-477-6800! Hurry as you won't want to miss out on this great opportunity.
RFQ 363899N: Nurse Practitioner
Duties and Responsibilities
Provides routine and emergency care of all employees, visitors and subcontractors under the general supervision of the Medical Director and in accordance with physician's approved protocols. Activities include, but are not limited to:
1. Practitioner: Evaluate and treat occupational illnesses and injuries. Perform physical examinations for surveillance programs. On-call resource and support for clinic staff. Collaborate with management, Legal, HR and other groups. Order radiologic and laboratory studies as needed. Assess, diagnose and determine appropriate medical treatment, including prescription medication.
2. Educator: Assess patient and provide referral options for continuing health care needs. Provide instruction on self-care to improve patient outcome.
3. Consultant: Coordinate/integrate delivery of health services with other team providers (i.e., case management, physicians, safety, HR, line management) to deliver optimal patient care. Collaborate with employee, management, and safety on fitness for duty issues.
4. Researcher: Participate in the quality monitoring and performance improvement and outcomes of the Site Occupational Health Program
Provide patient/employee education and counseling.
5. Recommend medical and health policies and preventative measures for eliminating or minimizing industrial injuries and diseases.
6. Counsel patients under medical treatment programs in order to assess their health progress; identify reoccurring problem areas; establish written and verbal treatment plans to solve specific problem areas; evaluate compliance with the treatment program and modify the treatment program based on the response to treatment.
7. Interview patients prior to examinations to obtain a variety of information including medical history and background; determine the type of care or community service the patient will need; observe patients for signs of intoxication or possible use of illegal drugs; document observations.
8. Meet with patients in order to discuss and inform them of their laboratory test and exam results; educate patients regarding their illness; make and provide appropriate referrals.
Minimum Education, Experience and License Requirements
• Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
• Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
• Must have 3 years experience as Nurse Practitioner
• Possess thorough knowledge of primary care and demonstrated competency in providing services as Nurse Practitioner.
• Skilled in history taking, performing physicals and evaluating illnesses and injuries
• Demonstrate strong customer service interpersonal skills sufficient to interact and explain goals of therapy, and provide instruction and optimize cooperation.
• Experience in orthopedic evaluation and occupational medicine as desired.
• Licensure by the State Board and Medical Examiners of South Carolina
• Registered Medical Examiner on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
• Maintain state and national certification as required
• Federal and State Narcotic Licenses desired.
226 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.