Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92121
For more information, please contact Amanda Osborn at 706-325-8606 or Amanda.Osborn@aecom.com!
AECOM is seeking a 3rd shift Industrial Electrician IV for our maintenance team within a pharmaceutical complex in San Diego, CA!
• Typical work schedule is Sunday – Thursday, 11:00pm – 7:30am.
• Overtime may be available.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Check us out at https://youtu.be/8gwbf-_Jt-Q
• Come join our team!
1. High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. Five years of experience as an industrial maintenance electrician, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Qualified applicants offered a position must be able to obtain site specific security access including all applicable background checks.
4. Qualified applicants must submit to and pass a Tuberculosis test prior to employment, or be medically cleared for Tuberculosis by a medical professional, and be able to maintain annual negative results.
5. Qualified applicants must pass a medical evaluation for respirator use and be able to successfully complete a fit test for each type of respirator needed for the position or for an approved alternate respirator that provides equal or better protection from identified hazards.
Must have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot all facility equipment and systems including normal and emergency power systems; buss power distribution systems, duct plugs, conduit, and wiring; pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems; switch gears, motors, disconnects and breakers, AC and variable frequency drives, low voltage controls, PLCs, cranes and hoists, lighting systems, building automation systems, motor control centers up to and including 480V, etc.
• Utilizes the building automation system to track building conditions and the operation of facilities equipment.
• Performs preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and repairs on electrical systems and equipment, instruments, control systems, drives, and lighting systems as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Assists lower level technicians with assignments as needed and provides appropriate coaching
To apply, please visit us at http://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=california&q=peohr
• Click the job title to open the job description
• Click Apply Now
• Proceed as directed
71 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/vhosts/roadtechs.com/httpdocs/medi/wwwboard/getpost.php on line 260
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.