Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97070
Responsible for engineering support during the assembly, test, and acceptance processes in the manufacture of company products. This includes responsibility for specific process or environmental areas. Employee may be assigned to a specific product line or Integrated Product Team (IPT). Uses independent judgment to make decisions in day-to-day job responsibilities.
• Provide technical interpretation of drawings and specifications of complex products
-Provide process input for producibility and standard work
• Works with Design Engineers to analyze and resolve design tolerance problems. Coordinates design changes or improvements with Design Engineering and change control board
• Evaluate failure data for trends, track and manage defects and first pass yield.
• Provide capacity planning and utilization analysis for accurate staffing and test equipment needs
• Eliminate/reduce test defects and improve test yields. Perform root cause analysis and take corrective action to resolve test failures.
• Support test equipment performance and troubleshooting reliability issues
• Use and application of standard engineering and manufacturing principles and processes
• Develop solutions to technical problems of moderate scope and difficulty
• Develop, implement and maintain test methods and processes in the manufacture and test of sub-assembly, module, and top level product for amoderately difficult product line
• Determine proper test flows and sequencing for the efficient flow of product
• Provide technical assistance and training support to floor test technicians
• Maintain test documentation in current configuration and oversee accurate change management procedures for test documents
• Analyze manufacturing test processes for cost reduction opportunities
• Develop working knowledge of difficult test systems and hardware
• Provide technical assistance and support to sub-assembly and top-level testing.
• May provide Material Review Board analysis and disposition of company and/or supplier products
• Individual job duties may vary
Must have requirements:
·Candidate shall have a BS degree or greater in Electrical Engineering.
·Candidate should have experience in programming C#.
·Candidate should have production floor support experience or 3-5 years production experience
-six-sigma/APQP training and experience desired.
·Detailed production analysis using Matlab and/or Minitab desired.
205 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.