Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 27893
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9192747823
There is no relocation assistance or per diem on this role.
Reason: Special Project
Job Category: Clinical and Scientific
Job Title: Chemist II and Chemist I
Duties: Summary: Support operations by providing analytical testing for materials and products, including data analysis and reporting.
• Demonstrates an understanding of technical concepts supporting methodology and systems in Material or Product Testing.
• Performs troubleshooting and initial investigative work related to OOS, OOT.
• Leads others consistently in productivity, quality and teamwork metrics. Drives continuous improvement initiatives within Quality Control.
• Demonstrates independence and proficiency in performing tests for most products supported by work group.
• Works with supervisors to plan and complete testing, data evaluation and LIMS reporting. Meets productivity, quality and teamwork metrics for level.
• Is responsible for other duties such as report writing, advanced studies and investigational research within the QC organization as determined by management.
• Maintains proper documentation of laboratory data (which requires adequate proficiency in written and computational skills).
• Conducts all testing in compliance with cGMP and SOP's.
• Will lead and assist in the training of others within workgroup.
Support in investigations when needed.
Skills: This role may support pharmaceutical solid oral dosage finished drug product or pharmaceutical raw materials testing Group. Candidates preferably have experience executing in a solid oral dosage pharmaceutical environment.
Must have strong GMP and quality mindset and the willingness to support business needs. Must be open to working OT and weekends if necessary.
2-4 years exp
Education: 2- 4 Years with BS or MS in Chemistry or Life Sciences.
Skills and Experience:
29 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/vhosts/roadtechs.com/httpdocs/medi/wwwboard/getpost.php on line 260
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.