Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 27822
- Adheres to the quality system to meet and sustain compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Conduct Quality Reviews of validation processes and deliverables to evaluate if they fulfill the requirements for quality, to uncover errors or deficiencies in processes and deliverables
- Review and approve site process validation, packaging validation, cleaning validation and re-validation strategies to meet cGMP requirements on time and quality to ensure that programs are compliance with inspection agencies requirements and related SOPs
- Ensure implementation of validation and transfer requirements by providing direction and support for quality/cGMP matters
- Ensures that the site has a comprehensive Validation Master Plan and that it is properly maintained and followed
37 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.