Licensed Practical Nurse (6413194)
Posted by: Aerotek on July 10, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35203
- Our client is looking for a LPN to conduct home visits for their Medicaid home health customers.
- They will be doing admissions before handing off each case to a CNA or Patient Care Technician. After the hand off, they will conduct monthly visits to ensure the plan of care is being followed.
- They will be supervising the home health workers that support their patients.
- Conduct 5-7 home visits per day
- Ensuring all charting is correct
- Candidates will be working from an office in the morning and late afternoon, otherwise their time will be in the car visiting patient homes.
- Candidates must be comfortable dealing with low income situations including less than desirable living arrangements.
- Must have an Active Alabama LPN license with NO disciplines
- 1-2 years of Supervisory experience
- Prefer prior Medicaid experience but not required
- Prefer prior home health expedience but not required
- Verifiable experience doing admissions.
- Must be respectful to clients and cannot look down on patients or be disrespectful because of their situations.
- Direct Placement with Client
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
50 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.