Clinical Lab Scientist (6451499)
Posted by: Aerotek on August 09, 2018 at 10:40:06.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35203
Real time PCR, Pipetting, Liquid biopsy, next generation sequencing
- Perform complex testing and advise in the optimization of laboratory operations within the biotechnology field.
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Operate automated handling platforms for sample processing and work to assess and maintain robotic performance.
- Assist in the revision and writing of SOPs as needed
- Work in the establishment and completion of Research and Development Projects
- Be a trusted team member provide assistance and direction, as needed, per the discretion of the Chief Scientific Office and laboratory Supervisor.
- Operate DNA/RNA extraction and quantification instruments
- Act as a liaison for the laboratory as needed. Assist sales representatives, clients, and research partners with the understanding of the clients' technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Biological or Life Science with a minimum of 2 years of lab experience
- Experience in a CLIA/CAP high complexity testing lab will be a plus
- At least 2 years of experience working in a regulated laboratory environment.
- Knowledge and hand on experience working with DNA/RNA manipulation, PCR, sequencing techniques, and enzymatic reactions.
- Familiarity with high throughput platforms and common molecular laboratory equipment (pipettes, thermocyclers, liquid handlers, etc.)
- Experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)(CUSTOM)
- Experience with ensuring and maintaining integrity and quality of the lab (sample processing, equipment, SOPs)
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm some weekend and OT. The schedule is planned one week in advance.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Must have a flexible interview schedule, able to put in a 2 weeks' notice and start upon compliance being met.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
48 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.