Registered Nurse (Case Manager) (6516492)
Posted by: Aerotek on October 18, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 85287
- Current openings in Care Management, Prior Authorization, and Concurrent Review.
- RN will be conducting the assessment, planning, coordination of care of patients and working with electronic health records
- At least 2 years of RN experience in clinical, acute care, or community care hospital preferred
- AZ Licensed RN
- EMR or EHR experience
- Medication review, prior authorization, care management, case management, and concurrent review experience highly preferred
- Proficient with typing (40-60 wpm preferred)
- Some knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- Comfortable speaking with members via telephone
- Customer focused
Cubicles in an office building setting. Current openings in Tempe and Tucson.
Schedule will be an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday, between 8am and 7pm and may also include a shift between 8am and 5pm on Saturdays
If interested, please call or email Emma Steiger at the contact information below OR apply at the link under the contact info.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
199 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.