Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 21230
Quality Assurance Engineer: Long-term contract in Baltimore, MD with leading bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Looking for technical experience and deviation writing experience relevant to fill/finish
- Will investigate and write deviations for Production and Packaging
- Will investigate and write complaints for assigned clients
- Will serve as backup to approve calibration records in SAP and PM records
- Will review and understand PV (Process Validation) protocols and executed validation reports
- Will write HEPA re-certification validation report post shutdown
- Understand and make recommendations for particles that may be identified during visual inspection
39 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.