[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 514230
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-02-15 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Full Time- Science Graduate: Field Bio Hazard Transporter (6674074)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 11225
CALL 424-531-6095 or TEXT only 424-337-0328
* Hazardous Waste Industry Opportunity*
Looking for someone with a Science BACHELORS DEGREE with 1 year or less of experience in the hazardous waste industry.
- 6 month contract to hire with great benifits
- Daily, you will begin and end your day in Astoria, New York
- Working in the field in a vehicle driving site to site and picking up hazardous waste.
- Driven around in a vehicle through out NYC to client sites to perform lab packaging of hazardous materials, patrol labs, make sure materials are stored properly and disposed into drums.
- Mock audits to prepare client
- Steel toed boots required
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Open schedule/ open to over time
- Willing to work in the field and on your feet
- Willing to submit a physical exam and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Hazwoper 40 and OSHA Certified
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
100 page view(s)