[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CNC Programmer will be responsible for the development of CNC Programs for machining various components. CNC Programmer will be involved with the development of Tooling and Fixtures used for assisting with Machining of various alloy products. CNC Programmer will require a strong understanding of GD&T and interpreting blueprints from clients for developing most efficient machining processes for manufacturing.
- Previous experience programming CNC machinery for machining processes with MasterCAM software
- Strong understanding of GD&T
- Ability to interpret blueprints and drawings from customers and develop most efficient machining processed to manufacture product within specifications
- Prior experience working with 4 and 5 axis CNC machinery
- Prior experience working within highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience with Vericut software or similar program verification software program
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.