[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technicians for a 1 year contract with an Aerospace and Defense company on 3rd shift. Position pays $20/hour to start with a 13% differential. Below are the requirements and job descriptions:
If qualified, please response immediately with resume!
- able to read blueprints, and perform assemblies using tool\
- Performance Metrics: Ability to Follow SOPS, accuracy, low error
- Best vs Avg: High communication, and ability to follow SOP
- Requires minimum of six (6) years of experience; may have fewer years of experience with a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong electrical/ electronic background.
- Experience in using all electronic/pneumatic tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify and correct problems in complex software-driven electronic systems, (NOT circuit-board troubleshooting).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- test laser sub-system prototypes and validate manufacturing processes.
- Sub-system assembly, optical alignment, functional test, equipment calibration, station setup and process development support as well as recommend changes in design, methods, and procedures to enhance product quality.
- Uses standardized tools and electronic equipment (i.e., torque wrenches, electric and pneumatic screwdrivers and ball drivers, lifting equipment, computers, oscilloscopes) to assemble/install/remove or perform testing and troubleshooting.
- Trains others on areas of test processes and troubleshooting when required.
- Performs a variety of moderately complex technical service/support duties requiring specialized knowledge (i.e., sub-assembly, assembly, build, test, R&D, QA).
- Utilizes functional area databases to run reports and analyze/trend data; Makes recommendations to management in order to meet production needs.
- Interfaces with engineers to support special tests and experiments with detailed instructions.
- Documents and monitors safety or security violations critical to product quality or operations.
- Uses specialized test equipment such as leak testing, Hi - Pot and alignment instruments.
- Pressurizes Gas, and Water systems with Helium and troubleshoot failures.
- Reads and understands business documents such as Bill of Materials, routing sheets, inventory records and work instructions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.