[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking to hire a Floor Technician for a Medical Center in Newark, DE. Qualified candidates must have previous cleaning and floor care experience.
This is a 4-6 month contract to hire position with competitive pay and benefits.
- Performs floor care such as waxing, stripping, buffing and other contractual duties according to regulations
- Maintains the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the facility in which they work.
- Performs environmental services duties as needed
- Performs a range of cleaning tasks, including room sanitizing and waste disposal.
- Distribute linens and tracking the linens used per department.
- Refill toilet paper and other paper products to rooms as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or higher.
- Must be comfortable walking all day.
- Must have perfect attendance.
- Must be comfortable dealing with bodily fluids.
- Must be available on weekends.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.