[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Receive daily shipments from FedEX, UPS, USPS, etc. and provide them to the end users
- Label materials received as necessary to ensure FIFO inventory practices
- Document the receipt of materials in the Shipping & Receiving tracking database
- Perform Laboratory consumable inventory control, involving laboratory cycle counts and restocking activities for both the warehouse and in laboratory stocking locations
- Establish and modify, and maintain inventory levels for key materials
- Trigger orders for materials below their inventory levels
- Establish and adhere to best practices for Material Handling scientific materials
- Prepare packages for outbound shipping
- Flexibility to support the organization by wearing other related hats as necessary.
- 1+ years of relevant inventory management, supply chain, or retail experience: exposure to laboratory settings and industry experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contact Frank for immediate interview! 650-825-2926
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.