[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
There is a great opportunity for a medical company located in mira mar/mira mesa. There are openings on 1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift.
The job duties consist of:
- Follow department work instructions and adhere to customer and industry standards for dental product.
- Adhere to work instructions to properly operate mechanical equipment such as a mill, 3D printer, laser marker or other equipment as needed.
- Visually check dental device per drawing or 3D image and perform operations according to work instructions.
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective items for rework or scrap.
- Move completed product to final inspection.
- Complete all documentation as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned
The job qualifications consist of:
- 6-12 months of manufacturing experience preferred
- Good with computers
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Detail orientated
- Good attitude
If you are interested, please apply with your most updated resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.