[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A hospital in Everett is hiring candidates for their Environmental Services & Distribution Floating Pool. Strong candidates will be flexible to work any job or combination of jobs throughout the day/workweek. Preferred is the ability to work any day of the week.
Shift: Days (Start between 5am-10am), work 8 hrs.
Pay: $15-$17/hr+ DOE and shift.
Job Duties May Include:
- Housekeeping and Janitorial (cleaning discharge rooms, may come into contact with bodily fluids, cleaning linens, sanitize whole room)
- Linens (folding and distribution, clean linens)
- Food Services (assisting in the cafeteria)
- Distribution (inventory of supplies, delivery to supply carts on each floor of the hospital)
- Housekeeping, care-giving, CNA, janitorial, or similar background
- Ability to work as little as 32 hours/week, or overtime up to 7 days per week
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, these are physical jobs
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (scrubs, mask, gloves, face shield if necessary) while working
- High attention to detail to read skew/product numbers
- Be able to work independently and be self motivated
- Background in medical products/parts
- Inventory management or material handling
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.