[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Warehouse or Pharma Packaging
3. Ability to navigate computer
4. HS Diploma or GED
- Candidates will be completing safety, GMP and SOP training for 1st 2 weeks will be training in "sand box" environment.
- MUST PASS SOP TEST
1. Applies GMP in all areas
2. Comply with safety regulations
3. Clean packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with SOP and GMP's
4. Perform manual or automated assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharma products.
Large 3rd party pharmaceutical packaging/production environment. Completely temp controlled and most of the work is completed in varying levels of clean room environment.
Great Employee Benefits
1st: 6:45am- 2:45pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.