[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking to hire a regulatory affairs associate. In order to qualify for the position you must have experience in cosmetic or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs.
1. Provide domestic and international regulatory support; EU, Canada, Asia (ASEAN Cosmetic Directive), Japan, China, Korea.
2. Review and confirm formula acceptability
3. Review and create product formula, ingredient list, MSDS and other regulatory documents as required.
4. Request and prepare supporting technical and non-technical data from raw material vendors.
5. Provide Marketing with regulatory support in developing product profiles (e.g. ensuring claims are appropriate for cosmetics, and can be supported by formula).
6. Ensure that safety/regulatory requirements are met for products prior to launch.
7. Review and approve artwork.
8. Develop & maintain technical/regulatory documentation & files.
9. Keep abreast of changes in technical and regulatory matters.
If interested in this position please contact Jack Bartels at (805)604-3011
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.