[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
*Hiring an Orthopedic Surgery Scheduler $18/hr*
*Must be willing to commute between Bedford, Alliance and Denton* (Travel as needed but main location in Bedford)
*Mileage covered when traveling to other location*
- Checking in patients for all clinical or surgery appointments.
- High volume patient visits
- Answering phone calls
- Greets and directs patients, sales representatives, vendors, and visitors.
- Preps charts for all scheduled appointments for the office each day.
- Collects and scans administrative items to patients' charts to always keep our charts up to date.
- Handles the processing of co-pays and payments towards patients' balances.
- Verifies patient's record is up to date and accurate. Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
- Assists with other medical office needs, including scheduling, telephone inquiries, and cashier.
- Fast paced environment
- MUST have 2+ years surgery scheduling experience
- Orthopedic experience preferred
- MUST be able to perform surgery scheduling duties and answer phone calls, see patients.
- MUST have 2 + years health care experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.