[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Specimen Processors to work on site at a medical laboratory in Henderson, NC
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift needed!
Competitive pay up to $15.5
Prior Lab Experience is a plus
Detail Orientated & Strong Computer Skills
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes clinical specimens ensuring accurate patient and specimen identification.
- Performs special handling and sorting of specimens.
- Ensures requisition orders are completed correctly and completely.
- Accurately labels specimens and requisitions.
- Troubleshoot and resolves problem samples/accessioning issues.
- Follows all protocols of quality and accuracy, as well as production goals.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized for safe, accurate and efficient operations.
- Adheres to all confidentiality and HIPAA security mandates.
- Adheres to all occupational health, safety and regulatory compliance standards.
- Follows directions and adheres to company SOP.
- Supports the performance of other laboratory functions/tasks as needed to enhance testing analysis operation.
- Ability to work 11 PM - 7 AM
- Ability to work 3PM-11PM
- Ability to work 7am-3pm
- Flexibility to work some weekends
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Prior Lab Experience is a plus
- Detail Orientated & Strong Computer Skills
- MUST be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
- MUST be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment
If you or anyone you know are interested please call Bri Rogers at 919-378-1185 (leave a voicemail).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.