[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking an EVS Attendant (Custodian) for a healthcare company in Redmond. The starting wage is $15.00/hour. The schedule is from 11:00am - 7:30pm including every other weekend. This position will be cleaning patient rooms, public spaces, and offices. The company offers strong benefits including health insurance.
- Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, walls, furniture, fixtures, doors, stairways, halls and other related interior furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies and procedures
- Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors of assigned areas
- Transports, removes and disposes of soiled linen, trash and bio-medical waste appropriately. Removes empty boxes and places in appropriate designated areas.
- Operates, cleans and maintains equipment, cart, and industrial vacuums. Reports concerns to appropriate person(s) to ensure equipment is functional and ready for use.
- Fosters and maintains positive working relationships and cooperative work environment with patients, guests, and other caregivers.
- Participates in Quality Improvement activities as required to improve the environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- 2 months of prior customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Must be punctual/reliable and able to work required hours and shifts
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Apply Now or call or text Landon Spencer at (503) 545-1610
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.