[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Control Technician
Contract length: 4 months
Location: Carlsbad, CA
We at Orion Group are currently recruiting a QC Technician II on behalf of one of our Multinational Medical Device Clients based in Carlsbad, CA on an initial 4 month contract.
The Quality Control Technician tests and verifies manufactured material to ensure that the Company’s consumables and documentation meet quality standards.
• Inspect raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods against defined specifications.
• Complete inspection records and review batch records per ISO 13485 GDP standards.
• Organize, maintain, and scan quality records into internal database.
• Coordinate with Manufacturing team to align daily tasks with manufacturing schedule.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of quality control experience in ISO9001/13485 facility.
• Meticulous attention to detail & thorough documentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other computer programs.
• Experience in consumables manufacturing industry preferred
If you’re interested, please get in touch!