[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Company: This company is a global contract research organization (CRO) and they are the world's most comprehensive drug development company. As a global contract research organization, they've worked on all of the top 50 best-selling drugs available today through our full spectrum of nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services.
- The Kit Production (KP) department of this company builds kits for clinical trial research and is spread across 3-4 rooms of the building. Within this department you will be preparing and building the kits themselves
- The "Kit Cell" position: Individuals will stand in their own individual space with a computer screen and about 200 small bins surrounding them. The computer will tell them the order, there will be a red light that illuminates the location of the bin, and the builder will pick that item and pack into the box. When the box is complete, they will CAREFULLY label the box in the correct area, and put it onto a rolling conveyor that brings the box to shipping.
- Candidates will rotate between 3-4 departments throughout the day (they switch jobs every 3 hours).
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. There are times during a shift where one can sit down and work, but not guaranteed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- COVID Precautions: Must wear a mask.
Shifts: 12 Hour rotation shifts - 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on.
1st Shift: 6AM - 6PM - 15/HOUR
3rd Shift: 6PM - 6AM - 16.50 / HOUR
- The work environment is very clean and organized
- Temperature controlled
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Promotional and growth opportunities
- Pay increases based off tenure with the company
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.