[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking to hire a research associate
* Perform retroviral (gamma retrovirus and/or lentiviral) transductions of primary T cells and/or cell lines
* Mammalian cell culture, generation and characterization of cell banks
* Execute method development, optimization, qualification, or validation
* Execute QC/GMP methods on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization
* Execute primary immune cell isolation, multi-color flow cytometry assays, ELISA, and/or ddPCR.
* Facilitates the establishment of a molecular and cellular lab infrastructure and routine operations
* Provide user training on instruments, sample analysis, and cross-train analysts on analytical methods
* Maintains detailed documentation of laboratory procedures and experiments
If interested in this opportunity please contact Jack Bartels at (805)604-3011
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.