[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of the top healthcare companies in Connecticut is actively seeking a Medical Scheduler to join their team in Mansfield, CT. The Scheduler will be in charge of the scheduling of patient visits to provide outstanding service delivery while improving the patient experience.
- 1+ year experience as a medical scheduler OR 1+ year of experience working in a fast pace medical office in an administrative capacity where scheduling was involved.
- EPIC is a plus but not required.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, etc preferred.
- Schedules nursing, therapy & social work visits
- Facilitates the timely initiation of care through problem solving accurate scheduled and tasking of requested services along with a critical thinking approach to work
- Triage incoming calls using critical thinking/prioritization and Superior customer service skills
- Coordinates and consults with Supervisors and team members regarding patient information, data management and regulatory compliance statuses
- Utilizes and manages electronic and paper data and coordinates specific administrative/organizational functions to ensure accurate, efficient, and timely flow of information and financial data for interdisciplinary care teams.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to care management team electronically and manually
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer navigation and medical/financial databases communications
- Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30am - 4:00pm
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.