[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A hospital in Everett is hiring candidates for their Floating Pool of Support Staff. Strong candidates will be flexible to work any job or combination of jobs throughout the day/workweek. Preferred is the ability to work any day of the week.
Shift: Days (Start at 5am, after training may begin as late as 10am), work 8 hrs.
Pay: $15-$18+/hr DOE
Job Duties May Include:
- Housekeeping and Janitorial (cleaning discharge rooms, may come into contact with bodily fluids, cleaning linens, sanitize whole room)
- Linens (folding and distribution, clean linens)
- Food Services (food preparation, running food orders to rooms)
- Distribution (inventory of supplies, delivery to supply carts on each floor of the hospital)
- Customer Service (answering questions and greeting)
- Equipment Services (checking out and delivering equipment to departments)
- Transportation (of patients throughout hospital)
- Housekeeping, care-giving, CNA, janitorial, or similar background
- Retail, customer service, or other role that requires standing and conversing with customers
- Ability to work as little as 32 hours/week, or 40 hours+ depending on needs
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, these are physical jobs
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (scrubs, mask, gloves, face shield if necessary) while working
- High attention to detail to read skew/product numbers
- Be able to work independently and be self motivated
- Background in medical products/parts
- Inventory management or material handling
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.