[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A medical device manufacturing opportunity hiring ASAP.
The job duties consist of:
- working in the manual assembly department, putting spools together that contain the base part for diagnostic strips.after
- Then will move to the spool manufacturing room and will ne responsible for monitoring the automated assembly of the strips to be prepared for the final assembly.
- Will calibrate the automated assembly process.
- Will follow a very specific document that tells them how to set up and calibrate every part of the process. they will be required to do basic addition and subtraction.
The job qualifications consist of:
- The key attributes to success are curiosity in the job and willingness to ask questions during manufacturing
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing position
If you are interested, please apply with your most updated resume!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.