[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Sweeps, dusts, dry and wet mops, vacuums, properly utilizes wet floor sign, clean vents and televisions.
2. Damp dust furniture, bedside cabinets, overbed tables, lamps, window sills, bed mattresses, televisions, telephones, and any other room
furniture, always using proper germicide.
3. Gathers and disposes of trash, wash wastebaskets, and large refuse containers and replace liners. Dispose of all medical waste according to the
Infection Control Manual.
4. Support customer service and performance improvement goals of the department, collaborates with other caregivers/staff, within and outside
the Department, to develop means of enhancing patient care and service
5. Performs emergency housekeeping function when assigned.
6. Participates in unit compliance as related to established standards
7. Met or exceeded EVS departmental HCAHPS score of 80.5
8. Demonstrates ability to effectively use Penn Chart and meet the EVS Bed Cleaning Turnaround time of 60 minutes or less.
janitorial, Sweeping, Facilities, Sanitation, Housekeep, Janitorial duties, Housekeeping, General labor, Cleaning, Sanitize, event management
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Uses proper dilution of germicide when cleaning.
2. Spot washes, or wash entire walls, ceilings and inside windows, using proper germicide cleaning solutions (sponge and cloths).
3. Performs high dusting, including ceilings, drapes and tops of lockers.
4. Wash all beds, mattresses and furniture in rooms.
5. Wash lights and light fixtures (over the bed only).
6. Clean sinks, toilets, mirrors, and showers.
7. Replenishes supply of paper towels, toilet tissues and soap.
8. Maintains supply cart by cleaning and stocking properly. Keeps equipment with him/her while working.
9. Reports any defective outlets, electrical fixtures or any other MCAP property that is in need of repairs to the supervisor.
10. Properly places wet floor sign to mark work area.
11. .Maintains standards of confidentiality.
12. Other duties and projects as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.