[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The primary responsibility of this position is daily mirror production in the TUSP optical coating facility, including set-up, qualifying, and running production equipment.
1. Complete work according to documented instructions, in a tightly controlled environment.
2. Qualify tools daily.
3. Handle chemicals used in the process.
4. Test process results on stated parameters.
5. Follow documentation and safety protocols.
6. Maintain an organized and clean work area.
7. Stay current on revisions of the product.
8. Follow Quality Standard.
9. Work independently with minimal supervision
10. Cross train with Production Technicians
11. Understanding of Cleanroom Process and Methodologies
12. Physical cleaning/scrubbing/maintenance of Production Equipment.
13. Perform Quality Inspection/Documentation per process standards.
production, electronic assembly, inspection, documentation process, laser alignment, optical
Top Skills Details:
Set up machines, run process, inspect work
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum of 2 years related experience required. Must have knowledge of at least one of the following process areas: ultrasonic cleaning, vacuum deposition, visual inspection and testing of optical components. Must have basic knowledge of SPC concepts. Must be able to work standing up for 8 hour shifts, handling up to 15lb Production materials. Must be able to wear a smock covering the entire body while working. Position requires working with chemicals, gases, and microscopes. Individual must have previous experience working in a similar environment. Must be able to work independently and to demonstrate extremely high level of precision and accuracy.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.