[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The primary responsibility of this position is daily semiconductor laser production in all areas of the wafer fab, including set-up, qualifying, running production equipment, and 1st line of trouble-shooting
1. Complete work according to documented instructions, in a tightly controlled environment.
2. Qualify complex tools for use daily.
3. Perform alignment and bonding of GaAs opto-electronic components.
4. Handle chemicals used in the process while equipped with proper PPE.
5. Test, measure, and inspect process results using stated parameters.
6. Follow documentation and safety protocols.
7. Maintain an organized and clean work area; responsible for 5S
8. Stay current on revisions of the product to ensure most current criteria is applied.
9. Follow Quality Standard.
10. Work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining accuracy and output levels.
11. Identify and eliminate waste to continuously improve assigned work areas.
12. Cross train into associated areas with Production Technicians
production, chemical handling, electronic assembly, wafer fab, wafer fabrication, inspection, documentation process
Top Skills Details:
Set up machines, run process, inspect work
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Minimum of 2 years related experience required. Mandatory knowledge of photolithography processes and at least one of the following process areas: etching, epitaxial growth, metal deposition, electroplating, or experience as a production technician in a GaAs wafer fab. Must have basic knowledge of SPC concepts. Must be able to work standing up for 8 hour shifts. Must be able to wear a smock covering the entire body while working. Position requires working with chemicals, gases, and microscopes. Individual must have previous experience working in a similar environment. Must be able to work independently and to demonstrate extremely high level of precision and accuracy.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.