Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Cape Town
Country: South Africa
Zip or Postal Code: 7441
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 27825659166
Duration of contract is 2/3 years extendible
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Presently or recently active SRO licensed on commercial nuclear Westinghouse design PWR power plant
• Previous Senior operations control room simulator floor instructor and classroom licensed instructor experience with INPO accreditation
• Experience in developing/validating NRC license exam questions and assisting in the annual re-qualification examinations will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) as implemented at NANT accredited training facilities in the USA
• Proficient in using relevant Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Microsoft Access, Visio and Vision knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Fluent in English (Reading, writing and speaking).
• Experience with Steam Generator Replacement work will be advantageous.
• Verifiable and current professional references at last two employers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
38 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.