Senior Health Physics Technician - BHI Energy - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Senior Health Physics Technician
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on May 07, 2017 at 02:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02188
This Senior Health Physics Technician position implements the day-to-day programmatic aspects of the Radiological Protection Plan. Oversees and guides the activities of radiological workers and Junior Technicians. Provides guidance and monitors the performance of technical support in the assigned area.
- Perform air sampling, radiation surveys, radioactive contamination control and monitoring, access control, posting and labeling, completion and management of records, responding to accidents and emergencies, vehicle and equipment control, instrumentation source check, and personnel and equipment decontamination.
- Generate radiological data records and reports.
- Perform collateral safety and health duties commensurate with qualifications, aptitude, and ability (including job coverage, monitoring, and surveillance).
- Participate in the formulation of action plans in response to identified deficiencies.
- Perform detailed technical operations in compliance with written work plans, protocols, and procedures.
Experience and Skills:
- Three or more years' experience in applied health physics.
- Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent.
- DOE "L" or "Q" security clearance or the ability to obtain the same, as required.
1424 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.