Leadperson - BHI - Roadtechs.com Nuclear Job Board
Posted by: BHI <firstname.lastname@example.org> on January 15, 2017 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02360
The foreperson must provide support for scheduled and unscheduled outage events. The contractor responsibilities include:
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Is responsible for interface between client's representative and Contractor's Workforce.
- Will distribute the work schedules to Contractor's workforce and oversee its timely completion.
- Communicate with the client as for work completed or any concerns about the work.
- Assure all equipment checks are performed daily.
- Oversee all safety aspects of the work to be performed, perform safety meetings and training sessions.
- Document all work performed.
- Quality assurance and quality control inspection of all work.
- Order and control the inventory of all materials including inspection of all PPE.
Work along with crew as time allows.
General Plant Requirements
- All contractors must receive site safety orientation training before commencing work.
- Contractors must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Contractors must be able to use job tools as provided (fork truck, material
elevator and crane)
- Contractors shall provide the necessary PPE to perform the task and the
- PPE must be worn. (See 1B Protective Equipment Required).
- Contractors must be physically able to lift up to 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Contractor to attend morning planning meetings and will have their own labeled lock out locks.
Health, Safety and Training requirements:
Medical Clearance: Must be able to sucessfully complete the following
- Initial OSHA Respirator Exam & review
- Initial Blood, Lead and ZZP test and Cadmium Profile
- Medical clearance exam
Hours are 9 hours per day Monday through Friday and additional work may be required, including on weekends.
Minimum of 2 years as a lead or a foreman within a construction or equivilant environment.
Must be able to successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen requirements.
123 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.