Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on January 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 14519
Janitorial Technician will perform cleaning of office areas, shop areas, restrooms, cafeterias, inside and outside entry areas and in some warehouse area locations. Normal Duties include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and emptying trash and spot cleaning carpet.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Removal of dirt and dust from facilities using standard cleaning techniques.
- The collection and removal of trash from facilities and supporting areas.
- Provide facility users a healthy environment by using appropriate cleaning methods and products.
- Protect the safety of others by using properly labeled chemicals, warning others of hazards e.g. appropriate use of wet floor signs and reporting safety concerns.
- Adhering to all BHI and Site regulations, Safety policies and procedures.
Janitorial Technician may be required to operate various power equipment including:
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Single Disk Floor Machines
- Automatic Scrubbers - Walk Behind Machines
- Restroom Cleaning Machines (pressure washer/scrubber)
Janitorial Technician will use appropriate personal protective equipment, which may include safety glasses, steel toed shoes, hard hat, hearing protection and various types of gloves as condition warrants. Janitorial Technician are required to use/wear the appropriate safety equipment for each applicable task and may establish requirements for use of protective equipment by other groups..
A Janitorial Technician must be able to read, understand and comply with written requirements written at the high school level and to communicate to co-workers.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
2153 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.