Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted - Resume@Bnltech.com
LOCATION - HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 4/26/2017
DESCRIPTION OF WORK SPECIFIC:
• Provide Chemical Engineering support to the Sludge Treatment Project to test & commission the ECRTS Process Systems necessary to facilitate removal of sludge from the 105KW Basin and transport this material to an interim storage facility on the central plateau.
• This engineer will work under the direct supervision of STP Engineering Manager and/or ECRTS Project Manager. This position will facilitate commissioning of ECRTS Process System Hardware in the 100K Basin/Annex. This engineer will assist in resolution of testing deficiency reports, preparation of the KPAT Test Report, and completion of technical documentation necessary to prepare the project for Operational Readiness Review.
• BS in Chemical Engineering plus at least 20 years in process engineering experience. At least 10 of the 20+ years must be in the Nuclear Power or Nuclear Waste Handling Business. Applicant must have a working knowledge of design/testing engineering processes and have hands on experience in commissioning hydraulic waste processing systems.
• Testing experience and strong technical writing skills. Experience with development of testing processes and procedures for radioactive liquid and/or slurry transfer systems. Experience at 100K Area or knowledge of facilities and/or processes support the Sludge Removal Project.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line: CHEMICAL ENGINEER - CHPRC #299758.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
United Healthcare Insurance
o $2,000 Individual Deductible, $4,000 Family Deductible, 80/20 Co-Insurance, $4,000 Out of Pocket Max, $8,000 Family Out of Pocket Max, $30 PC / $60 SP Office Visit,
o $4,000 Individual Deductible, $8,000 Family Deductible, 50/50 Co-Insurance, $8,000 Out of Pocket Max, $16,000 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: $10/$35/$60
VSP Vision Care
• 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services – 90%/80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
Mutual of Omaha (Life Insurance, Disability Insurance & More)
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
401K Savings Program - No company match.
7 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.