Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Santa Clara
Country: United States
Job Title: Senior Verification Engineer
Seek a talented Senior
Verification Engineer for regular employment or temporary employment
to fill a critical role developing and enhancing SystemVerilog UVM
testbenches for CPU/CPU chips and ship sets for graphics applications.
* 7+ years relevent experience verifying ASICs and FPGAs.
* 1-2 projects creating and utilizing SystemVerilog UVM testbenches.
* 1-2 projects verifying Memory Subsystems and cache based systems
including but not limited to MMU (Memory Management Unit), Page
Tables, and Cache Coherency protocols.
* UNIX scripting experience (TCL, Perl, Python).
* Functional coverage experience a plus.
* Experience with SystemVerilog OVM and VMM a plus.
* Specman 'e experience a plus.
* C, C++, SystremC, and Object Oriented Programming experience a plus.
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills required.
* BSEE, BSCS, or equivalent experience in closely related field.
* Santa Clara, CA
* GPU, CPU, HVL, Hardware Verification Language, Vera, Specman, 'e,
Constrained Random, SoC Verification, Verification Plans, Assertion
Based Verifiction, ABV, Code coverage, Coverage Points, Coverage
Bins, Functional Coverage Points, Functional Coverage Bins, Coverage
Closure, Object Oriented, OO, Aspect Oriented, Multiprocessing,
Multi-processing, Snooping, Write-back cache, Write-through cache,
Directory-based cache, Symmetric multiprocessing, Asymmetric
multiprocessing, Shared memory, Distributed shared memory, UMA,
NUMA, Computer cluster, Multi-thread, multithread, MSI, MESI.
1 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.