Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
Provide design engineering staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include:
• Development of SRS applicability documents for the IEEE standards associated with Class 1E Power Systems (e.g., IEEE-308, IEEE-384) and Safety System Criteria and Reliability Analysis (e.g. IEEE-577, IEEE-603)
• Development of training materials for a Safety Instrumented System design specific to DOE facilities, based on ISA 84.00.01 and DOE-STD-1195.
• Assistance in development of national consensus standard equivalencies and evaluations.
BS Degree in I&C or Electrical Engineering
• Demonstrated, within the last 20 years, a minimum 15 years of engineering experience in the nuclear and /or chemical process industry, with a minimum of 10 years of experience working at one or more DOE facilities.
• Familiarity with DOE orders and standards, specifically, detailed knowledge of the DOE Order 420.1c and DOE-STD-1195 requirements
• Detailed knowledge of the IEEE standards associated with Class 1E Power Systems (e.g., IEEE-308, IEEE-384) and Safety System Criteria and Reliability Analysis (e.g. IEEE-577, IEEE-603)
• Detailed knowledge of ISA 84.00.01 and safety instrumented systems design requirements
• Familiarity with the requirements of the national consensus standards associated with nuclear and chemical process industry
• Excellent communication and technical writing skills
• Prior SRS experience with national consensus standards and site engineering guides and standards (Preferred)
• Prior DOE site experience in development of technical training materials and conducting technical training (Preferred)
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
To apply, please visit our career page at https://valueaddedsolutions.mua.hrdepartment.com/hrdepartment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to Rikki Quick at email@example.com
194 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.