General Foreman (18452)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on November 18, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
General Foreman works within the framework of the tasks and schedule set forth by the site manager and customer to efficiently supervise other crew members. Coordinate and supervise personnel and projects to insure that safety policies and procedures are being followed.
1. Supervises all aspects of operations Involving Company employees, subcontractors, materials and equipment.
2. Assists Site manager In recommendations to fulfill project requirements.
3. Assist in developing and Implementing work scope and schedule for planned projects.
1. Extensive knowledge of craft procedures and processes with the ability to efficiently and effectively implement with minimal supervision.
2. Must have the ability to complete the appropriate forms and keep documentation related to the project tasks being performed.
3. Responsible for observing and following all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
4. Mentor, train and direct subordinate level employees.
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
2. Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
1. Ability to work in an outdoor environment, in a variety of weather conditions.
2. Availability to report to work upon "short notice" (within 24 hours) of job assignment.
3. Willingness to travel, as required.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
1969 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.