Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on November 18, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
Supervise and coordinate the activity of foremen and craft workers to ensure that work is done safely, correctly and timely. Be able to follow oral and written instructions and comprehend blueprints, sketches, schematics and plans.
1. Assist in the development of project plans and schedules.
2. Effective organization and direction of personnel under his/her supervision.
3. Assuring work is accomplished in accordance with the latest revisions of technical documents, blueprints, schematics or sketches.
4. Varification and reporting of installed or repaired quantities.
1. Implement and compliance enforcement of company and customer safety rules and regulations.
2. Inspect quality of work to ensure it complies with company and customer standards and specifications.
3. Able to establish and adjust work sequences to meet schedules using knowledge and capabilities of equipment, tools and personnel.
4. Maintain a current knowledge of the status of the work, manpower and material under his/her supervision.
5. Assist in the development of work plans and schedules.
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
2. Seven (7) years experience in related craft(s).
1. Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
2. Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
3. Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
4. Plan work and select proper tools and personnel resources.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
1476 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.