Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on November 18, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66839
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
The Painter must be able to paint walls, equipment, buildings, structural steel, floors and any other surfaces as required while safely using brushes, rollers, and spray guns. A Painter shall be capable of removing old paint to prepare surface prior to painting as well as mix colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency. The essential functions of a painter
consists of spending long periods of time in the physical activities of standing, walking, climbing stairs, light to heavy lifting, carrying, twisting, kneeling, stooping, bending and crouching as required to do work as a team member in providing support towards a successful and adequate completion.
1. Paint walls, equipment, buildings, structural steel, floors and any other surfaces as required
2. Safely using brushes, rollers, and spray guns
3. Removing old paint to prepare surface prior to painting
4. Mix colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency
5. Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
1. Participate in Pre-Job Briefings
2. Follow safe work practices- Industrial Safety Procedure
3. Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly.
4. Lift minimum of fifty pounds
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Three Years of Industrial Related Experience Required
1. Able to meet physical requirements of the position
2. Able to use a Respirator as required
3. Able to work safely at heights
4. Able to safely and effectively use hand and power tools
5. Able to perform their duties with minimum supervision
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
1633 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Roadtechs.com notice to workers thinking about a career in nuclear power:
All nuclear power plant employees are subject to background, financial and criminal history checks before they are granted access to any nuclear power facility and these checks are repeated at regular intervals. Additionally, new hire drug and alcohol screening is mandatory and all sites perform random drug and alcohol screening.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.